"And will you succeeed?
Yes indeed, yes indeed.
Ninety-eight and three-quarters
- Dr Seuss
Daily Lesson Activities
- Practice writing known words
- Practice reading known high frequency words
- Read 3-4 familiar books
- Read "new" book introduced the day before while teacher takes running record
- Letter and word work with magnetic letters on board
- Write original sentence in journal
- Cut apart sentence and practice re-assembling on desk
- Teacher introduces new book
- Practice reading 2-3 familiar books to adult
- Assemble a cut-up sentence that was composed in class
- Have adult sign reading log/sheet
- Return books in bookbag to Mrs. Dockery each day
* Attendance is very important to your child's success
* It is also necessary that your child return his/her bookbag and books to class each day.