Reading Recovery students must:
- Return a signed Reading Recovery parent contract in order to participate in the program.
- Attend school each day unless ill. Excessive absences will cause a student to be dismissed from the program.
- Take his/her bookbag home each night, read to a parent or adult and re-assemble his/her cut-up sentence.
- Return the bookbag and books sent home each evening to school the following school day.
- Parents* and students are responsible for taking care of all school books. Damaged or lost books must be paid for promptly.
- Follow the school-wide good citizenship and study habit expectations listed in the Justiss Elementary Student Handbook, 2015-2016.
*or legal guardian(s)